If you are looking to downscale or upscale in order to move on to your another home or wish, for any other reason, to sell a property you own, we are here to assist you in bringing this about.
Similarly, if you are deciding to fo the first time and purchase your own property, which is a very big shift in which one can be faced with all sorts of legalities with which one is unfamiliar. Our offices are here to assist you and ensure that the path to your new home is traversed as smoothly as possible.
Our Conveyancing Department offers the following services:
- All aspects relating to conveyancing
- Drafting of property agreements, deeds of sale, building agreements, and leases
- Bond registration/cancellation
- Group housing developments
- Opening of sectional title registers and registration of sections within a scheme
- Property development
- Registration of notarial bonds
- Registration of land consolidations and subdivisions
- Servitudes and other real and personal rights
- Share block transactions
- Township registrations
- Deeds office searches
We offer our clients a very high level of professional assistance and advice and services catering to specific needs. We provide regular updates on the progress of all matters and keep our clients informed every step of the way.
We offer a range of commercial and transactional services, including:
- Company/business sales and purchases – including share sale agreements
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing all commercial and business contracts
- Legal compliance
- Trade agreements
- Nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Franchise agreements